Western Acupuncture/ Dry Needling: PhyxMe offers patients a wonderful addition to their massage and physiotherapy treatments in the form of Western Acupuncture/Dry Needling. These techniques can help treat many aliments ranging from headaches, nerve pain, joint swelling, fractures, vertigo, shin splints, muscle strains, joint sprains & more. Scientific research has strong evidence for the following conditions:
Benefits of regular Acupuncture:
- Dry needling effective as an adjunct treatment for chronic LBP
- Dry needling – effective in treatment of rotator cuff tendinopathies, adhesive capsulitis (Frozen shoulder)
- Pain relief in tennis elbow
- Improve pain in plantar fasciitis
- TMJ pain = reduced pain, improved function and increased mouth opening
- Effective in improving Tendinopathies in both short and long term studies.